Welcome to my world!!!!

Welcome to my world!!!!
This is the life that I'd like to have........carefree & relaxing!

This is ME!

I'm more of a listening person. If i don't converse much with people or friends, doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Sometimes just don't know what to say.....or sometimes I take more time to process info! Like my bubs calls me, "Fish brain". Duh....SLOW! Hehehehehe..;) It's hard to read my mind coz I don't open up much regarding my feelings....only ppl who know me very well knows. Overall, I'm care free on the outside....but always thinking and worrying on the inside. I'm so lucky to have Michael in my life! He makes my days more enjoyable and purposeful. You'll be seeing more of him in my blog posts.

Monday 29 January 2007

I own these.

Once I started working, I was think to myself, "Hhhhmmmm.....what car should I buy?" I searched high and low for a car that I like and able to afford.

Of course I would like to own a BMW M5.....however, that'll just be in my wildest dreams!

The Honda Accord Euro caught my attention. It has the look of a BMW and had features of a Merc. That's what I think anyway. Besides Honda has got a good reputation for their cars.....very trustworthy! How wonderful!!!! So on 24th Dec 2004, I bought myself a very expensive Christmas present and collected it in Jan 2005.
I love my Euro!!!! I really do. However, after driving around for about a year, I got kinda bored with it. It's more of a family car and I'm not starting a family yet. Furthermore, most of the weekends, I'll be driving people home after clubbing. Sick of it!!!!
Therefore, this thought kept bugging me at the back of my head, "I want a sports car!".
The search for a sports car begins......... I didn't want to get a 200SX S15, although I like it heaps, coz my bubs own one. I would like something different. My bubs helped me with my hunt.....he got frustrated sometimes coz I was really fussy.
I test drove a few sports cars:
  • Nissan 350Z. (x3)
  • Porche Boxster. (x1)
  • Nissan Skyline R34. (x4)

None of them impressed me. Then one day, a black Honda S2000 with red leather seats caught my eye!!!! *BLING BLING* We went to test drove it.......and......I fell in love with it instantly!!!! Bonus......it was a convertable too!!!!

Here is my present car........my sports car!!!! Love every minute of it when I'm driving......especially with the top down. It's a 2 seater so.....only able to drive me and my bub around. No other passengers allowed!!!! Hahahahaha....;)

Sorry eveyone....pictures of my Honda S2000 will be up soon.......

No comments: