Welcome to my world!!!!

Welcome to my world!!!!
This is the life that I'd like to have........carefree & relaxing!

This is ME!

I'm more of a listening person. If i don't converse much with people or friends, doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Sometimes just don't know what to say.....or sometimes I take more time to process info! Like my bubs calls me, "Fish brain". Duh....SLOW! Hehehehehe..;) It's hard to read my mind coz I don't open up much regarding my feelings....only ppl who know me very well knows. Overall, I'm care free on the outside....but always thinking and worrying on the inside. I'm so lucky to have Michael in my life! He makes my days more enjoyable and purposeful. You'll be seeing more of him in my blog posts.

Sunday 18 February 2007

Chinese New Year family lunch

18th Feb 2007..... 1st day of Chinese New Year. The Kok family went to Sitella winery for lunch. My dad and Adrian went to do some wine tasting to wet their appetite before meal.

The scenery at Sitella is beautiful and very relaxing!!!! Agree????



Here we are patiently waiting for our food to arrive........

Our family picture for Chinese New Year. It's a been a while since we've taken one. It's all GOOD!!!!



Look at all the well presented food!!!! Alvin had the steak; my dad had the salmon; I had the chicken; my mum had the fish of the day and Adrian had the rib eye. The grape juice was specially made by Sitella...... it taste like really strong Ribena!!!!



We can't forget about dessert!!!! My mum and dad shared the Hazelnut/cranberry/apple crumble. I shared with Alvin the chocolate dessert.... Yummy!!!! Adrian is not a fan of sweets.
Overall, the lunch was very satisfying and we had a few laughs too! Our stomachs felt like it was going to burst. I recommend anyone to go there..... the service there is efficient and friendly. It's not too long a drive from Victoria Park if you use Great Eastern Highway.
Hope everyone is having a good Chinese New Year too!!!!

1 comment:

misslimleen said...

hey babe, u look great in that dress. And happy chinese new yr to you & family..

gong xi fai cai , say hi to ur parents too.

Got ur email, will reply u when i hav the time yeah