Welcome to my world!!!!

Welcome to my world!!!!
This is the life that I'd like to have........carefree & relaxing!

This is ME!

I'm more of a listening person. If i don't converse much with people or friends, doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Sometimes just don't know what to say.....or sometimes I take more time to process info! Like my bubs calls me, "Fish brain". Duh....SLOW! Hehehehehe..;) It's hard to read my mind coz I don't open up much regarding my feelings....only ppl who know me very well knows. Overall, I'm care free on the outside....but always thinking and worrying on the inside. I'm so lucky to have Michael in my life! He makes my days more enjoyable and purposeful. You'll be seeing more of him in my blog posts.

Wednesday 21 February 2007

Eventful night



First day of Chinese New Year (18th Jan 2007), we went to Metro city (a famous club in Perth) to watch a concert. (My 2007 Valentines Day present)


The performers were Natasha; K.C. & Jojo; and the highlight of the night was Boyz II Men. A very eventful night!!!!

Look at the line!!!! The doors open at 8pm. We got there around 7.30pm and the line was already massive. Well, we just had to wait patiently.



That's the crowd in the club if you look very carefully. It was packed!!!! We manage to find a good spot on the 3rd floor. Lucky us!



This is Natasha. She is apparently one of Perth's more successful female R&B singers. It was announced by the MC that she just came back from her U.S. tour. Although I've not heard of her before, she definitely has a good voice.








K.C. & Jojo..... heard of them before? I have.... they've got a few famous songs. In my opinion, their performance was a little disappointing. Basically, to me it sounds like screaming and shouting with occasional singing. There was a bit of a "strip" show too....compliments of K.C. However, it was good how he got involved with the crowd. Poor body guard has to put up with K.C.'s weight and balancing him while he was dancing around on his shoulder.



The moment I've been waiting for....... Boyz II Men!!!! I watched them in 2006 too. Their performances never disappoint. I reckon their old school song are better. For example, "End of the road"; "I make love to you"; "4 seasons of loneliness", etc. They're very interactive with their act too!

If Boyz II Men tour happen to come your way, I highly recommend to go watch!!!! They are excellent beyond words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh! I Love Boyz II Men. U Lucky Gal Flo!