Welcome to my world!!!!

Welcome to my world!!!!
This is the life that I'd like to have........carefree & relaxing!

This is ME!

I'm more of a listening person. If i don't converse much with people or friends, doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Sometimes just don't know what to say.....or sometimes I take more time to process info! Like my bubs calls me, "Fish brain". Duh....SLOW! Hehehehehe..;) It's hard to read my mind coz I don't open up much regarding my feelings....only ppl who know me very well knows. Overall, I'm care free on the outside....but always thinking and worrying on the inside. I'm so lucky to have Michael in my life! He makes my days more enjoyable and purposeful. You'll be seeing more of him in my blog posts.

Friday 27 April 2007

Sar Kor Po's birthday celebration

The birthday gal!!!! How old is she???? Although Sar kor po is 90 years old, she's still going strong.


The birthday celebration was held at Ambassador chinese restaurant along Manning Rd. Here are some snapshots of the night.


The traditional Chinese birthday bun. LOVE the lotus paste!!!! Haven't had that for a while. How clever is Auntie Margaret..... she made a little party gift for the guests that turned up for Sar Kor Po's birthday dinner. She was so secretive of what's inside. However, Michael guessed it straight away when he smelt it. It is a miniature pandan cake in there. Hehehehehe......;)


Here comes the birthday cake! "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday Sar Kor Po!!!! Happy birthday to you!"



Kristos the great helper with the birthday cake. He wanted to present the cake to his grandmother.


Give us a SMILE Sar Kor Po!!!!


Last picture for the night! Hope Sar Kor Po enjoyed her birthday dinner.

No comments: