Welcome to my world!!!!

Welcome to my world!!!!
This is the life that I'd like to have........carefree & relaxing!

This is ME!

I'm more of a listening person. If i don't converse much with people or friends, doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Sometimes just don't know what to say.....or sometimes I take more time to process info! Like my bubs calls me, "Fish brain". Duh....SLOW! Hehehehehe..;) It's hard to read my mind coz I don't open up much regarding my feelings....only ppl who know me very well knows. Overall, I'm care free on the outside....but always thinking and worrying on the inside. I'm so lucky to have Michael in my life! He makes my days more enjoyable and purposeful. You'll be seeing more of him in my blog posts.

Monday 7 May 2007

Drag wars


DRAG WARS..... YAY!! Been waiting for a few weeks for this event held on the 6th May 2007 (Sunday) Let's check out the scene.




There were some great burn outs and fast cars. Don't judge some cars by it's looks hey. They might be small or old looking but they launch like a rocket!!!! POOH......smelling all that rubber made me a little sick. It's exhilarating though!!!! hehehehehe....;) Check it out!!!! There's a yellow S2000 taking part in the drags.



Here are some STARS of the day. They had good runs...... 8-10 second cars. Amazing but seeing them drive down is kinda scary. The secret weapon........ NOS power!!!!



Here is another S2000 I saw there. However, it didn't drag ...... quite nice silver one...... all done up. Surprise! Surprise! This one is one sale. Anyone interested? If I've got the cash I'd buy this one too. Hehehehehe.... ;) Hhhhhmmmm......but I love the colour of my car better (black exterior/ red interior) Looks more striking. I spotted my twin car...... unfortunately missed a photo opportunity.

Maybe next time if I can gather my guts, buy a helmet and drag my S2000. I'll be curious to know what time I can get. (i.e.: how fast I can go) Love the adrenaline!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics! Your whole blog is written up really nicely.. well done!!

FLOJO said...

Thanx Kyle! Feel free to check out my blog and leave more comments. Hehehehehe....;) Don't worry I still remember that I've not burnt a CD of the Drag war pics and videos for you. Been busy.... will do it as soon as I can ok.