Welcome to my world!!!!

Welcome to my world!!!!
This is the life that I'd like to have........carefree & relaxing!

This is ME!

I'm more of a listening person. If i don't converse much with people or friends, doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Sometimes just don't know what to say.....or sometimes I take more time to process info! Like my bubs calls me, "Fish brain". Duh....SLOW! Hehehehehe..;) It's hard to read my mind coz I don't open up much regarding my feelings....only ppl who know me very well knows. Overall, I'm care free on the outside....but always thinking and worrying on the inside. I'm so lucky to have Michael in my life! He makes my days more enjoyable and purposeful. You'll be seeing more of him in my blog posts.

Monday 21 May 2007

Happy Birthday Sam!!!!

On Saturday (19th May 2007), my bub's friend drove up from Bunbury to Perth to celebrate his birthday at Holiday Inn, Burswood. His name is Sam accompanied by his lovely partner Emma.

We dined at Sirocco (Mediterranean influenced restaurant). I met some of Michael's pre-primary/ primary/ high school friends there. They were very friendly, interesting and nice people. Love listening to the very hilarious stories they have have to tell and share. Hahahahaha!!!!

Here are some of the pictures for the night. Excuse my short term memory..... I'll try to recall as many names of Michael's friends that were there. Correct me if I'm wrong....... Thanx!

My bubs and I.

Cliffy and his girlfriend Jillian.

My bub's side profile; Felicia; Scass..... I think that's his name....... hehehehehe....;)

Meagan and her boyfriend......trying to recall his name........ *think* Mark?

Right: Jillian, Cliffy and Emma.
Left: Felicia, Scass and Karis.
Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to take pictures of the birthday boy. However, it's great seeing Sam and Emma again. Hope to see all of ya sometime soon!!!!

2 comments:

misslimleen said...

babe u look GReat !!

FLOJO said...

Thanx babe. But that night I was super bloated and I think I look like a beach ball in that pic!!!! Hahahaha.... ;)