Welcome to my world!!!!

Welcome to my world!!!!
This is the life that I'd like to have........carefree & relaxing!

This is ME!

I'm more of a listening person. If i don't converse much with people or friends, doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Sometimes just don't know what to say.....or sometimes I take more time to process info! Like my bubs calls me, "Fish brain". Duh....SLOW! Hehehehehe..;) It's hard to read my mind coz I don't open up much regarding my feelings....only ppl who know me very well knows. Overall, I'm care free on the outside....but always thinking and worrying on the inside. I'm so lucky to have Michael in my life! He makes my days more enjoyable and purposeful. You'll be seeing more of him in my blog posts.

Tuesday 19 June 2007

Definitely a pleasant surprise!



On the 14th of June 2007 (Thursday), my bubs was acting unusual. He asked me out for dinner..... his reason was to celebrate the end of his exams. However, I still found it odd...... bringing me out for dinner on a week night. Hhhhhmmmm........

Anyway, I went to the gym, did my cardio workout, and met him at his house. We ended up deciding to go to Frementle..... an Italian restaurant named "Sandrino". All of a sudden, sweat started pouring down his forehead. I kept my cool!!!!

Out of the blue, my bubs started asking me if I love him and am I his best friend, etc. My suspicion started rising......THEN...... he presented me with a jewellery box. I opened it and there was this white gold diamond ring with the words ,"I LOVE YOU!!!!". I was like WAH!!!! I remained speechless for a while.

He started explaining to me that it's NOT an engagement ring because he's not ready yet. My bubs call it a "commitment ring". This is to show his sincerity and loyalty to me. When the time is right, he'll present me with an actual engagement ring. How sweet and romantic is he!!!!

I couldn't stop beaming till today!!!! I am very touched by his gesture. (NOTE: I'm wearing the ring on my right hand ring finger) Please ignore my hairy fingers too! Hahahahaha..... ;)


I AM A VERY HAPPY GAL!!!!

1 comment:

misslimleen said...

Hey... thats so sweet of your bub

And im so happy for you Babe