Welcome to my world!!!!

Welcome to my world!!!!
This is the life that I'd like to have........carefree & relaxing!

This is ME!

I'm more of a listening person. If i don't converse much with people or friends, doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Sometimes just don't know what to say.....or sometimes I take more time to process info! Like my bubs calls me, "Fish brain". Duh....SLOW! Hehehehehe..;) It's hard to read my mind coz I don't open up much regarding my feelings....only ppl who know me very well knows. Overall, I'm care free on the outside....but always thinking and worrying on the inside. I'm so lucky to have Michael in my life! He makes my days more enjoyable and purposeful. You'll be seeing more of him in my blog posts.

Wednesday 26 September 2007

The S15s of Perth


The Perth S15 cruise is on again. I think it was about a month and a half ago. This time, they organized a photo shoot as well. It was quite a good turn out!

It took the Perth S15 group a long time to organize themselves for a photo shoot. My bubs gave excellent ideas and direction to them. He should be a photographer!!!! Hehehehehe..... ;) We got there in the end. Enjoy the pics everyone!!!!


Here is one of the more impressive modified S15 engines.....and guess what!!?? It's a chick's car.....go girl power!!!! It's one of the fastest S15s too.

No comments: