Welcome to my world!!!!

Welcome to my world!!!!
This is the life that I'd like to have........carefree & relaxing!

This is ME!

I'm more of a listening person. If i don't converse much with people or friends, doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Sometimes just don't know what to say.....or sometimes I take more time to process info! Like my bubs calls me, "Fish brain". Duh....SLOW! Hehehehehe..;) It's hard to read my mind coz I don't open up much regarding my feelings....only ppl who know me very well knows. Overall, I'm care free on the outside....but always thinking and worrying on the inside. I'm so lucky to have Michael in my life! He makes my days more enjoyable and purposeful. You'll be seeing more of him in my blog posts.

Friday 5 October 2007

Happy Birthday to my dearest Daddy!!!! (Sept 2007)

My dad came in for the weekend to celebrate his birthday. It also acts as a house warming party too! Nice timing!!!! These are the people that came to our new place: Jeff and Jan (dad's golf buddy & wife); Yolly & Darrell (neighbours); Allen & Myrtle (neighbours); and Auntie Margaret & family (Uncle Ramon, Kristos & Sar Ko Po).

My mum prepared a delicious steamboat. There was so much to eat and drink!

For dessert, we had to wait till we sang my dad's birthday song and blow out his candles on his ice cream birthday cake. Baskin Robins is really good at making them..... we even had 2 flavours in the ice cream cake. (Rum & raisin and Cookies & cream) Yummy!!!!


This is us at the kitchen attempting to cut the rock hard ice cream cake which has been in the freezer for a while. I was actually stabbing the cake.....hehehehehehe.... ;)



For some entertainment, Kristos did his Taekwando demonstration. He was qualified to represent the state for his age level. It's that great! You should see his focus, movements and flexibility. Impressive!!!! Auntie Margaret and Uncle Ramon are very proud of his achievements.

All of us had a great time together.....old and young. Once again, Happy Birthday Daddy!!!!

No comments: