Welcome to my world!!!!

Welcome to my world!!!!
This is the life that I'd like to have........carefree & relaxing!

This is ME!

I'm more of a listening person. If i don't converse much with people or friends, doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Sometimes just don't know what to say.....or sometimes I take more time to process info! Like my bubs calls me, "Fish brain". Duh....SLOW! Hehehehehe..;) It's hard to read my mind coz I don't open up much regarding my feelings....only ppl who know me very well knows. Overall, I'm care free on the outside....but always thinking and worrying on the inside. I'm so lucky to have Michael in my life! He makes my days more enjoyable and purposeful. You'll be seeing more of him in my blog posts.

Saturday 15 December 2007

Neighbourhood Xmas lights display

It's almost Christmas!!!! Hope everyone has done their Xmas shopping. My bubs and I decided to check out the neighbourhood Xmas lights display. (2nd Dec. 2007) Every year at this particular street near my bub's house,there is a very elaborate Xmas light display. I think they take part in some sort of best Xmas street light competition.

Well.....enjoy the pics. They've set up blow up Santa merry-go-rounds; dancing and singing snowman; Santa landing on the roof with a parachute; etc. They are so creative and I bet it's takes a huge effort to plan a different decoration every year. Aren't they pretty?!


1 comment:

misslimleen said...

hey babe the lightnings are so nice & that is so interesting.