Welcome to my world!!!!

Welcome to my world!!!!
This is the life that I'd like to have........carefree & relaxing!

This is ME!

I'm more of a listening person. If i don't converse much with people or friends, doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Sometimes just don't know what to say.....or sometimes I take more time to process info! Like my bubs calls me, "Fish brain". Duh....SLOW! Hehehehehe..;) It's hard to read my mind coz I don't open up much regarding my feelings....only ppl who know me very well knows. Overall, I'm care free on the outside....but always thinking and worrying on the inside. I'm so lucky to have Michael in my life! He makes my days more enjoyable and purposeful. You'll be seeing more of him in my blog posts.

Monday 28 May 2007

Echo muscial symphony



WASO: Western Australia Symphony Orchestra.


On 22nd of May 2007, I had an excursion with the Kindy children at East Kenwick Primary School. We went to Ellenbrook to watch Echo. The instruments playing together sounded so beautiful that it brought a tear to my eyes. Very talented musicians!!!! The presenter was SUPER enthusiastic and entertaining.



Meet the strong section. Love the sound of the harp. Very relaxing!!!!




Meet the wind section. I remember I used to play the flute in a school band in Secondary School as an extra curricula activity.


Meet the brass section. They are an interesting bunch!


Meet the percussion man.
How I wish I perfect my piano skills! I had a very enjoyable day..... seeing that I'm called in for relief. It's the best relief day so far!

No comments: