Welcome to my world!!!!

Welcome to my world!!!!
This is the life that I'd like to have........carefree & relaxing!

This is ME!

I'm more of a listening person. If i don't converse much with people or friends, doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Sometimes just don't know what to say.....or sometimes I take more time to process info! Like my bubs calls me, "Fish brain". Duh....SLOW! Hehehehehe..;) It's hard to read my mind coz I don't open up much regarding my feelings....only ppl who know me very well knows. Overall, I'm care free on the outside....but always thinking and worrying on the inside. I'm so lucky to have Michael in my life! He makes my days more enjoyable and purposeful. You'll be seeing more of him in my blog posts.

Saturday 2 June 2007

What a pleasant surprise!!!!

On the 31st of May 2007, my bubs surprise me with a dozen roses. And it's not ordinary red roses..... but orange roses. They are rare! I've not seen orange roses before. It was beautifully presented.

At the end of a rough day at work, I was pulled to the room and "WOW!" sitting on his bed was a pleasant surprise. It made my day!!!! In addition, for the past few days I was crook with the flu, cough and asthma.......... this made it all feel so much better.

I asked Michael what made him surprise me with the roses today? His answer was so sweet and romantic...... "I wanted to surprise you with these roses simply because I LOVE YOU!!!" I was extremely touched.


I was advised to separate the bouquet, cut the end of the stems of the roses and straight away put them in water. This enables the roses to prolong their life span. So I did! My vase is not very impressive though....... hehehehehehe..... ;) As you can see I've used my old Fitness First drink bottle. The arrangement I made wasn't too bad hey! However, one of the roses snapped off from its stem........ *SOB*
I LOVE MY BUBS!!!! Today (2nd of June 2007), it's our 1 and a half year anniversary....... fantastic isn't it!!!!

2 comments:

misslimleen said...

HEY HEy... that was sooo sweet & lovey dovey

happy one & half yr anniversary to u & mic

good job he done !! So sweet !!

blurr said...

so sweet :-) awwwwww...... Happy 1 1/2 yr anniversary to both of you...