Welcome to my world!!!!

Welcome to my world!!!!
This is the life that I'd like to have........carefree & relaxing!

This is ME!

I'm more of a listening person. If i don't converse much with people or friends, doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Sometimes just don't know what to say.....or sometimes I take more time to process info! Like my bubs calls me, "Fish brain". Duh....SLOW! Hehehehehe..;) It's hard to read my mind coz I don't open up much regarding my feelings....only ppl who know me very well knows. Overall, I'm care free on the outside....but always thinking and worrying on the inside. I'm so lucky to have Michael in my life! He makes my days more enjoyable and purposeful. You'll be seeing more of him in my blog posts.

Wednesday 27 June 2007

Injuries!!!!

What a night! We had to rush Krams to the Murdoch Veterinary hospital. Initially we thought he was being abused as he came back all drenched in water and covered in oil with cuts. There were deep scratches on his face and punctured gums. Once in a while, Krams would use his paws to wipe his face and his tongue. He looked really uncomfortable!! What's happened?? We don't know.

PHEW! The vet then diagnosed Krams and thinks he got into a really bad cat fight. He had to have part of his fur on his head shaved and was given antibiotics. We didn't even know he was running a temperature. Poor thing!!!!


Not only Krams having injuries. Poor Girl Krams' tail is not working! For the past few days we haven't seen her tail moving. It's just been dragging on the ground like a mop. We've tried patting, moving, lightly stepping on her tail BUT she doesn't seem to react...... it's numb to all sensations. However, if we lift her tail up to a certain angle or position, she would MEOW really loud. Her tail has to be fixed!!!! VET HERE WE COME!!!!

2 comments:

misslimleen said...

hey babe... poor kram. Send my well wishes to a speedy recovery.

How about the tail now ??

FLOJO said...

Thanx babe! Girl Krams' tail is getting better. Past few days there was a little movement. I think Krams learnt his lesson not to fight with other cats. Hehehehehe.... ;)
Did u get my email?