Welcome to my world!!!!

Welcome to my world!!!!
This is the life that I'd like to have........carefree & relaxing!

This is ME!

I'm more of a listening person. If i don't converse much with people or friends, doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Sometimes just don't know what to say.....or sometimes I take more time to process info! Like my bubs calls me, "Fish brain". Duh....SLOW! Hehehehehe..;) It's hard to read my mind coz I don't open up much regarding my feelings....only ppl who know me very well knows. Overall, I'm care free on the outside....but always thinking and worrying on the inside. I'm so lucky to have Michael in my life! He makes my days more enjoyable and purposeful. You'll be seeing more of him in my blog posts.

Sunday 24 June 2007

My sweet but VERY sneaky bubs.


I didn't think I was going to have an exciting weekend. However, my bubs has VERY secretly planned a surprise birthday dinner with some close friends. (23rd June 2007, Saturday) Come to think of it..... this is my very 1st surprise birthday celebration! How exciting!

We had dinner at Il Padrino in Northbridge, had our desert at Il Gelato, played pool at Pot Black and had some bubble tea at Tea Fusion. What an enjoyable night! I hope they enjoyed their night too. THANK YOU for the lovely gifts..... I truly appreciate them but the BEST part was the company I had. It was PERFECT!!!! I LOVE MY BUBS!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

The food was nice. The ambiance was cosy. The only thing that scared us in the restaurant was the lady owner. She is one of the most abrupt person I've ever met. It was funny as all of us were making faces at each other and passing comments on how "aggressive" she is when she's taking orders. She wasn't rude or anything..... maybe it's just her personality. Besides her, I would recommend ALL to go have a meal at Il Padrino- one of the best wood fired pizzas in Perth.

This is the garlic prawns we had for our entree. It was delicious!!!! Initially, we ordered the chilli mussels..... we got there too late and it was sold out. (we were there around 7.45pm) That's how good the food is there. My Salmon pasta was just divine. Yum! Yum!



Here were the people that attended:


Of course myself and Michael.........


Jessy and Carl.........


Satomi and Cameron (I'm so happy for u galfriend!!!! U are glowing babe!)........


Joy and Alfo (Congrats!!!! I'm happy for both of u. I knew both of u will live happily ever after *SMILES*)

How my bubs got Joy's and Satomi's contact numbers???? Well, he was so clever and sneaky....... while I was taking naps or sleeping, he would go through my mobile phone and look for them. He said it took him 2 weeks to organize this. Words cannot describe how happy and surprised I was hey!!!! My 2007 birthday celebration is definitely an EXCELLENT one!!!!

No comments: