Welcome to my world!!!!

Welcome to my world!!!!
This is the life that I'd like to have........carefree & relaxing!

This is ME!

I'm more of a listening person. If i don't converse much with people or friends, doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Sometimes just don't know what to say.....or sometimes I take more time to process info! Like my bubs calls me, "Fish brain". Duh....SLOW! Hehehehehe..;) It's hard to read my mind coz I don't open up much regarding my feelings....only ppl who know me very well knows. Overall, I'm care free on the outside....but always thinking and worrying on the inside. I'm so lucky to have Michael in my life! He makes my days more enjoyable and purposeful. You'll be seeing more of him in my blog posts.

Sunday 29 July 2007

Dress up party- Cartoon characters.

On the 28th July 2007, Saturday, my bubs and I attended Raffas' and Hamer's birthday dress up party. The theme was Cartoon characters. It was hard finding a costume hey!

So here we go in search of our costumes for the night. My bubs straight away fell in love with the Teletubbie costume. As for me, I don't think the Monsters Inc costume is what I had in mind. Hahahahahahaha!!!! Well, off to another costume shop to find something more attractive looking.

Ahhhh....at last we are dressed and ready to go to the dress up party. That's more like it.....I am Cat Woman!!!! And beside me is my Green Teletubbie (Tipsy). Here are some pics we took before we left the house.

This is the scene! Lots of interesting cartoon characters.............. see below for more.........


Left to right: Tipsy (my bubs), Scooby Doo (Bridgy), Cat Woman (me), Girl Robin (Robyn). Scooby Doo is a really tough dawg hey!!!! Hehehehehehehe...... ;)

Left pic: Wonder woman (Keira), Cat Woman (me).
Right pic: Cat Woman (me), Tipsy (my bubs), Wonder Woman (Keira).


Left to right: Cat woman (me), Wonder woman (Keira), Rainbow bright (Bridgy's girlfriend), Daria (Janelle), Puss in Boots (Sam), Betty Boob (Janelle's housemate).


Cat woman (me) and Puss in Boots (Sam).


Foreground: Red Teletubbie, Po (Raffas the birthday boy), Tigger (Rav).

Daria (Janelle) and Tipsy (my bub) having a serious conversation. Hahahahahaha!!!!


Bat woman (Sheena) and Cat woman (me).


Left to right: Wonder woman (Keira), Po (Raffas) and Tipsy (my bubs).


The 3 famous woman super heroes on a electronic bucking bull (front to back): Bat woman (Sheena), Cat woman (me) and Wonder woman (Keira).


Cat woman (me) and The mad hatter (Wongy).

At the party, there's an electronic bucking bull too. Here are some pictures of my bub, some other people at the party and myself giving it a go. It can get quite violent when the bull is set to buck and spin at level 5 onwards. I fell off at level 2 or 3. My knuckles and fingers were bruised after a few tries. It was fun though!



The dress up party was awesome!!!! It is my first dress up party I've been to as well!!!! Definitely looking forward to another one....... Wooooo Hooooooo!!!!

2 comments:

misslimleen said...

hey babe

wow so interestin, how come there is this electronic bull there ?

And u noe, you look really great in the cat outfit. SEXY !! And mysterious...

nice pics...

FLOJO said...

The birthday boyz rented the electronic bucking bull as part of the entertainment for the night. Isn't that awesome!!?? I had a few tries. It's really difficult to stay on hey! Yeah I love my cat woman outfit. However, the corset got a little uncomfortable towards the end of the night.