Welcome to my world!!!!

Welcome to my world!!!!
This is the life that I'd like to have........carefree & relaxing!

This is ME!

I'm more of a listening person. If i don't converse much with people or friends, doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Sometimes just don't know what to say.....or sometimes I take more time to process info! Like my bubs calls me, "Fish brain". Duh....SLOW! Hehehehehe..;) It's hard to read my mind coz I don't open up much regarding my feelings....only ppl who know me very well knows. Overall, I'm care free on the outside....but always thinking and worrying on the inside. I'm so lucky to have Michael in my life! He makes my days more enjoyable and purposeful. You'll be seeing more of him in my blog posts.

Tuesday 24 July 2007

Happy Belated Birthday Jessy!!!!

Last Saturday (21st July 2007) we went to Jade Dynasty Chinese restaurant to celebrate Jessy's birthday. Although it was like a week late, it's better sooner than later. It was a steamboat night. It's seldom we can find good steamboat in Perth.

Here's the birthday girl busy enjoying her food. Yum! Yum!

This is the Manampiring family.

The Szechuan hot & sour soup was SUPER spicy. The herbal soup was alright but some of us wasn't too keen on it. There were other weird soup bases as well.... the ones I remember is the satay and creamy cheese. Hhhhmmmm...... ;0

2 comments:

misslimleen said...

hey babe, the steamboat looks good. Suddenly ive craving to eat too

FLOJO said...

Yeah the steamboat was good! We didn't know they had steamboat till we got there. I can bring u there if u able to make a trip down to Perth.... heheheheheh.... ;)