Welcome to my world!!!!

Welcome to my world!!!!
This is the life that I'd like to have........carefree & relaxing!

This is ME!

I'm more of a listening person. If i don't converse much with people or friends, doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Sometimes just don't know what to say.....or sometimes I take more time to process info! Like my bubs calls me, "Fish brain". Duh....SLOW! Hehehehehe..;) It's hard to read my mind coz I don't open up much regarding my feelings....only ppl who know me very well knows. Overall, I'm care free on the outside....but always thinking and worrying on the inside. I'm so lucky to have Michael in my life! He makes my days more enjoyable and purposeful. You'll be seeing more of him in my blog posts.

Sunday 25 November 2007

Happy birthday Adrian (Nov 2007)

Happy birthday to my brother Adrian (top right). We had a small family dinner at Il Padrino. The chicken and marinara pizza and Caesar salad there was alright. For dessert, the tiramisu with chocolate gelato was yummy!!!!

I feel as we grow older, celebrating birthdays are not very exciting anymore. Agree???? However, it's a good time to get together with the family.

3 comments:

misslimleen said...

YES i agree... when we grow older, our birthday is like another day... sobs

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday Adrian!!!
Woah.. miss all the good food in perthie...

misslimleen said...

hey babe, kenneth says will give u a good package for photoshoot when u are here. Around $300 plus including touch up of photos, cd etc.