Welcome to my world!!!!

Welcome to my world!!!!
This is the life that I'd like to have........carefree & relaxing!

This is ME!

I'm more of a listening person. If i don't converse much with people or friends, doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Sometimes just don't know what to say.....or sometimes I take more time to process info! Like my bubs calls me, "Fish brain". Duh....SLOW! Hehehehehe..;) It's hard to read my mind coz I don't open up much regarding my feelings....only ppl who know me very well knows. Overall, I'm care free on the outside....but always thinking and worrying on the inside. I'm so lucky to have Michael in my life! He makes my days more enjoyable and purposeful. You'll be seeing more of him in my blog posts.

Tuesday 20 November 2007

Mundaring Weir

On the 18th Nov. 2007, Sunday, my bubs and I decided to go on a hill run up to Mundaring Weir. It was a beautiful day and fresh air will do us good.

Here are the pictures we took. The views makes us feel so relaxed and calm.

2 comments:

misslimleen said...

hey babe, why ur hair look shorter ? U cut it ?

Still look good on you.

i will check out the package for you on the photoshoot.

For mine, im using my own clothes & makeup by myself. Its more like a casual thing, so he charge me cheaper. And i did not request for print shots as i not sure if i want to print out.

If you want more professional service, he charges more. Location wise u can choose, or the photographer suggest.

Photos touch up & printing also comes in the package, lets say if you flaws, they will photoshop it away. Plus a CD rom for you to keep.

Sounds good right ? He is my friend, kenneth, not sure u met him before.

So of cos he can do cheaper for you than market rate.

I will ask him about it & get back to you soon babe.

Oh btw, nice place there... wish i can go there too.

Miss ya

misslimleen said...

Comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval

that was the message now after i drop in a comment.

hehehee