Welcome to my world!!!!

Welcome to my world!!!!
This is the life that I'd like to have........carefree & relaxing!

This is ME!

I'm more of a listening person. If i don't converse much with people or friends, doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Sometimes just don't know what to say.....or sometimes I take more time to process info! Like my bubs calls me, "Fish brain". Duh....SLOW! Hehehehehe..;) It's hard to read my mind coz I don't open up much regarding my feelings....only ppl who know me very well knows. Overall, I'm care free on the outside....but always thinking and worrying on the inside. I'm so lucky to have Michael in my life! He makes my days more enjoyable and purposeful. You'll be seeing more of him in my blog posts.

Saturday 17 November 2007

Interior of my parent's newly built house


We will start the tour with the kitchen. It's my mum's favourite spot in the house. She loves the new stove and she's yet to learn how to operate the dishwasher.


Next to the kitchen is the downstairs family living room. It's mainly a place for my mum and dad to relax and have their glasses of wine in the evening.


Stepping out the family area is the formal lounge area near the main door. It's mainly for entertaining guest. My dad is really proud of his fire place. This is where the high ceiling is.


......going up the the stairs to the 2nd level.......this is where the bedrooms are. There are no pictures of the the bedrooms coz it's a little messy. *BLUSH* Let's move on......on the 2nd level, is the study/library area.


That's our chandelier and a top view of the formal lounge area.


Last but not least, this is the upstairs family lounge room. It's mainly for my brothers and myself to relax. This is my favourite place to finish off my busy day at work..... watching Foxtel or my TV programs. Aaaahhhhh!!!!

Hope u enjoyed a quick tour of the house!!!!

2 comments:

misslimleen said...

Oh my god that was so pretty & big. Look cosy as well... must had spent alot on the renovation.

Did u stay there or at Bub's place ?

Anonymous said...

Flo...Can't believe the change from the old house... Will definitely pay u a visit when i go to Perth... can't wait.. can't wait..