Welcome to my world!!!!

Welcome to my world!!!!
This is the life that I'd like to have........carefree & relaxing!

This is ME!

I'm more of a listening person. If i don't converse much with people or friends, doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Sometimes just don't know what to say.....or sometimes I take more time to process info! Like my bubs calls me, "Fish brain". Duh....SLOW! Hehehehehe..;) It's hard to read my mind coz I don't open up much regarding my feelings....only ppl who know me very well knows. Overall, I'm care free on the outside....but always thinking and worrying on the inside. I'm so lucky to have Michael in my life! He makes my days more enjoyable and purposeful. You'll be seeing more of him in my blog posts.

Sunday 30 December 2007

Evening photoshoot with the FLOJO








4th of Dec 2007, my bubs and I were finding something to do in the evening after dinner...... so we decided to take my car to an empty parking space to do a photography session on my car. Here is my bub's creative work. He's good hey!!!!

2 comments:

misslimleen said...

that's really nice, but why are you not in the photo ?

FLOJO said...

Well u can see a glimpse of me in 1of the pic. It's just to feature my car. I don't wanna be in the pic anyway coz I was wearing my pyjamas and don't wanna showcase my pimply face.

Did i tell u not so long ago I was trying a new face product. It didn't suit my skin and caused lots of pimples to come out. Now I change to a better face product. The pimples are slowly going but still can see the spots. Super ugly now!!!!