Welcome to my world!!!!

Welcome to my world!!!!
This is the life that I'd like to have........carefree & relaxing!

This is ME!

I'm more of a listening person. If i don't converse much with people or friends, doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Sometimes just don't know what to say.....or sometimes I take more time to process info! Like my bubs calls me, "Fish brain". Duh....SLOW! Hehehehehe..;) It's hard to read my mind coz I don't open up much regarding my feelings....only ppl who know me very well knows. Overall, I'm care free on the outside....but always thinking and worrying on the inside. I'm so lucky to have Michael in my life! He makes my days more enjoyable and purposeful. You'll be seeing more of him in my blog posts.

Sunday 30 December 2007

Porche display in Frementle



On the eve of our 2nd year anniversary (01/12/2007), we decided to have a relaxing time at Frementle. To our surprise, there was a huge display of Porche at the park.....both old and new. Both of us got really excited!!!! It'll be a dream to own one....especially the black one I'm standing next to. Nice hey!!!!

2 comments:

misslimleen said...

hey babe... thats a nice display and a surprise isn't it ?

oh ur bubb seem to put abit more weight ... hahaa

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to this lovely couple here !!

FLOJO said...

Yeah it's definitely a surprise!!!! Yes Michael has put on weight ever since his trip to S'pore in Jan 2007. He can't stop eating. And his new job (structural draftsman) is not as active as his old one (personal trainer).

Don't worry he loses weight very easily. Not fair!!!! Did i gain any weight?? Hehehehe.... ;)

Thanx for ur wishes babe!