Welcome to my world!!!!

Welcome to my world!!!!
This is the life that I'd like to have........carefree & relaxing!

This is ME!

I'm more of a listening person. If i don't converse much with people or friends, doesn't mean I'm arrogant. Sometimes just don't know what to say.....or sometimes I take more time to process info! Like my bubs calls me, "Fish brain". Duh....SLOW! Hehehehehe..;) It's hard to read my mind coz I don't open up much regarding my feelings....only ppl who know me very well knows. Overall, I'm care free on the outside....but always thinking and worrying on the inside. I'm so lucky to have Michael in my life! He makes my days more enjoyable and purposeful. You'll be seeing more of him in my blog posts.

Monday 18 February 2008

I've moved!

Heya everyone!!!! I know I've not been blogging much. The reason is coz blogspot is SUPER slow and tempremental. Therefore, I've moved and decided to blog or put my pictures on my FACEBOOK......it's so much faster and is a more popular website. So, sorry to those who were waiting patiently to read my blog entries. It's not happening at the moment as my work week and weekend is soooo busy and hectic. I just don't have the time.
By the way, on FACEBOOK...... check out mainly my photo albums. Thanx guys and gals!!!!
Hope everything is well for all of u!!!! Keep in touch!!!! Stay happy, healthy and safe!!!!

1 comment:

misslimleen said...

see u soon babe...

i be quite busy for this week, preparing for road show.

Will be working on this sat & sun as well, but we can meet for supper.

And no worries about ur face, lets try get help from the doctor in singapore ?

Sms me when u here, i know where is mt sophie hangout place hotel, seen it before, have a rough idea.

CATCH ya bebe.....

feeling under the weather, but i will be ok.